SPECIALIZED LANDSCAPING, INC. has an immediate opening for a construction industry Staff Accountant.
This is a fast paced environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Construction contract review and required documentation handling
- Contract insurance and appropriate bonds
- Project set-up to include budget and schedule of values
- Department of L&I Intent and Affidavit of Wages Paid filings
- City business licensing
- Change order tracking and input
- A/R – Prepare and submit monthly billings and follow up releases
- A/R – bank deposits and postings
- Subcontract review and required documentation handling for lower tier contractors
- Manage subcontractor contract compliance
- Change order tracking and input for subcontractors
- Ensure customer reseller permits are attained and preserved
- Cross-train in all positions including the Accounting Manager role
- College degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in the construction industry
- Advanced skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience with Sage 300CRE Accounting program preferred
- Effective verbal and written communication ability
- Attention to detail
- Prioritizing and organizational attributes
- Strong multi-tasking ability
- Work well under pressure
- Pass drug screening and background check prior to hire
This position is a non-exempt hourly position, 40-hours per week, Monday to Friday. Wage range is $25.00-$29.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Benefits include– Health, vision & dental insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and company matching 401k plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $29.00 per hour
Please apply through our ad on Indeed